Sometimes the premise of a book is too unique to resist.
This collaboration from various talented authors is fun journey twist on a familiar story. From Penelope’s struggles to Calypso, we get to see another side of this beloved piece of ancient literature.
When I read the premise I couldn’t help myself I HAD to get a copy and I certainly wasn’t disappointed. Each story features a new perspective with a well rounded and a driving force in their story. I found myself getting sucked into the story without realizing it.
But don’t take my word for it, pick up your own copy, or better yet, enter below for your chance to win a copy.
During the Blog Tour, we will be giving away a paperback copy of A Sea of Sorrow: A Novel of Odysseus! To enter, please enter via the Gleam form below.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on November 17th. You must be 18 or older to enter.
– Giveaway is open to residents in the US only.
– Only one entry per household.
– All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
– Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or new winner is chosen.
Embed Code: A Sea of Sorrow