This charming historical romance is a wistful look at movies and life in the 1920’s Paris. We follow the story of Iris and Owen who are trying to accomplish their dreams and maybe just maybe get a second chance at love.
I really enjoyed the lovely sense of nostalgia that this story captures. And, let’s take a moment to give a hearty round of applause to a diverse character, particularly in the romance genre.
This novella is a really quick read. I managed to ease through this in a day not just for the short length but for the ease of reading. This is a great book to pick up if you need a quick read.
About the Author
Pema Donyo is a full-time finance professional, part-time author, and at-all-times coffee lover. She believes creativity can be infused into all endeavors, whether building a brand new story world or solving a quantitative problem. She currently lives in San Francisco.
Pema’s novels include The Innocent Assassins, One Last Letter, and Revolutionary Hearts.
During the Blog Tour we will be giving away 2 eBooks of STARS IN THEIR EYES! To enter, please enter via the Gleam form below.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on September 27th. You must be 18 or older to enter.
– Giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
– Only one entry per household.
– All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
– Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or new winner is chosen.